dimanche 12 avril 2009

How to find me!

If you are interested to see my product, it' s easy!

www.christinaferrari.com
you can order online or you can call me if you are in Jordan Amman. Just call give me the number of the item and I will delivery for you.

Also, you may send me a message using my following email address
christinaferrari@hotmail.fr
if you may have any question or need some help.

It is also possible to call me at:
079 678 33 81 mobile, Jordan

I created a sort of a Show Room at my house in Dabouq

I am looking for someone to host a gathering of her close friends at her place where I may demonstrate my collection of jewellery, eventually for sale. I will reward her with a gift of my own collection.

In addition, I will be happy to inform you about my next exhibition, and therefore please send me your e-mail address if you wish.

Many thanks for your interest in my collection!
Christina Ferrari

Meantime, my next exhibition is Comming soon

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire